I haven't blogged in awhile. The summer has just been rolling by. We've been busy since we got back from our Santa Cruz trip 2 weeks ago. Shawn's laid up with a nasty cold and headache today and I'm moving around slowly in the humid heat. Not a very exciting day for Max, I'm afraid. We did venture out to a thrift store where he picked up a $2 Harley Davidson toy motorcycle that he's been obsessed with all day, that made getting him down for a nap interesting. I picked up some bedsheets, just in case I end up with a home birth. My labor with Max was so fast, and the birth center is so far away. 25 minutes at 2:30 in the morning. 1 HOUR during rush hour. I'll most likely be staying home if I go into labor on a weekday between 3 and 6pm, or on the weekend during a baseball or soccer game. I really don't want a home birth, but even more than that I don't want to give birth in the car. Think good thoughts that I'll go into labor at night! I'm due in just 7 weeks. Where has the time gone? I'm thinking it's a girl, I've had an intense sweet tooth lately (just ate a piece of chocolate cake and a chocolate ice cream bar). With Max I ate no sugar other than fruit and a steak almost daily.
In other news, Shawn's job has stabilized. We're very grateful, his 10% pay cut was even rescinded. And Season Two of MADMEN is finally here! Now if Max would just go to sleep Shawn and I could veg out and enjoy some quiet. We've got to get that in while we can!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment