Hanging with my longtime friend Heidi on the Oregon coast.
Alice's first haircut! My stylist even cut her hair for free!
Max and Donovan enjoying the Cowen Park playground.Here are some big changes that have happend this summer:
Max grew two clothing sizes and is now in 5T!
Alice has 8 teeth and took her first step. She also got her first real haircut and is now sporting a darling bob.
Shawn got a raise! And I'm quitting my apartment management job as of August 31. I'm so excited to just be home with the kids and not trying to fit that job into busy daily life.

5 comments:
Sarah...really nice you get to be home and let go of the work/family struggle.
Great pics.
Wondering if you and Shawn grab each others glasses by mistake in the morning:>)..
A family blog is a great idea...
xoxo, ann
Oh!!! Shawn got a raise! Perfect timing for quitting the apartment management job! Sounds like things are going your way.
I had a BLAST visiting you guys this summer. Max is a really sweet kid--I forgive him for having that freak-out when I tried to take him to Sea Lion Cove. I'm a stranger. ;) Anyway, I cant tell he's really smart and he impresses me with the things he says and notices! Thumbs up for great parenting. I know that your life is stressful with two kids, but I think you're doing a wonderful job! I thought about this the other day and I realized that not once during any of the crises with the kids did I see you just blow your top... even through frustration, you still managed to smile about it... the next day, anyway. ;) It's great seeing friends raise kids in a loving, supportive manner. Keep doing what you're doing. I think you're going to raise some healthy, sane children and the world needs more of that.
Seattle is FUN. Oregon is GORGEOUS. I cant wait to come visit again! I had a lot of fun exploring on my own as well as hanging out with the family. Never a dull moment with the Kilburns!
I mean, I "CAN tell Max is really smart." AWFUL typo!
:)
Yay!!! Sounds like you guys are having a great summer! So happy for you about quitting the apartment managing. More time with the kiddos sounds like a good change!
Post a Comment