Friday, January 9, 2015

2015!

It's 2015! I can't believe how time is whizzing by. I'll be the big 40 on Monday. Yikes! I've had some stuff rolling around in my head I've wanted to jot down. Max is excelling at drawing and got some vellum paper from his Grandma Rose for Christmas. He's enjoying sketching on high quality paper and he amazes me every day with his talented drawing skills. Alice is constantly cutting paper hearts for me and decorating them. After she shows them to me she puts them on my nightstand. I loves these little treasures. Max is excelling in second grade at montessori school. It feels so good to have found the right place for him. I knew very little about montessori before he started there, but I'm a believer! We are committed to him going there through 6th grade. Shawn is taking a big leap and embracing freelance technical writing. I'm working full time as an executive assistant for design and build firm. Big changes for us this year, but I think it is going to be a good year. This year I am hoping we will: hike more, explore Silver Falls as a family, get to the Oregon coast at least twice, and plant a big garden. Last year's garden was pretty good but I have bigger plans this year, more tomatoes and strawberries. Alice and I filled the front yard with flower bulbs in November, I can't wait to see what comes up.:)

No comments: