Friday, January 7, 2011

Alice at 16 months


Alice turned 16 months old today (this photo is from August, but I love it so much I wanted to post it anyway). I wanted to jot down a few things about her while I have a moment. Today at lunch she laughed more than I had ever heard. She had a tupperware with orange slices in it and she delighted in putting the lid on, shaking the tupperware, and having me take the lid off. We did this for at least ten minutes with her just laughing and laughing. I got some delightful pictures which I will post on here when we get the latest batch of photos off the camera. She is starting to talk more. Here are her words:

Gi-on (our 2 year old friend Gideon)
Dat (that)
Dis (this)
Guck (truck)
Dad
Mamma
Ma (Max)
Owie
Zoo
I
Yeah
Fish
Book

She loves snuggling with Max and watching a few minutes of cartoons (this week it's Richard Scarry's "Busytown"), racing matchbox cars with him, climbing on furniture, watching garbage trucks (she could seriously do this all day), brush her teeth, and read books. She constantly brings us books with a big smile lighting up her cute little face.

We love you, Alice Wren!

2 comments:

Rainy Day Gardener said...

Sar, she is adorable and growing so fast!

Sara Jean said...

Cute Alice!