Saturday, January 15, 2011

Productivity!

Lately I've been feeling flustered that I can't seem to complete a project or even make a meal from start
to finish. This morning Shawn took the kids to the library and I finally moved everything out of our old storage
unit (it's only been a year!), took stuff to Goodwill, fixed Alice's scooter, put a new bin stacker in the kids room
for organizing toys, and pulled out infant toys and books for a friends baby shower later today. It felt so good to
get some things accomplished! I'm in a good mood today, yesterday and today my hearing has really improved. I'm
very relieved and thankful. I'm looking forward to an evening out tonight at my friends babyshower and seeing other girlfriends.
Tomorrow we are going out to my brothers house for dinner. Max is excited to go play with his cousins. My brother built his
kids a clubhouse, I'm sure Max will love it!

Alice is FINALLY down for her nap today and Max and I are about to try a chocolate soymilk icecream recipe from his Highlights magazine, you shake chocolate
milk, sugar and ice in a ziploc bag until it sets. Fun :)!

No comments: