Max has been eating us out of house and home lately. For memories sake, here's what he ate today:
(and I might even be missing a few things since I worked this morning)
1/2 blueberry muffin
1/2 kiwi
glass of vanilla almond milk
piece of toast with peanut butter
apple
pomegranate limeade
several slices of salami
bread and butter
yogurt with boysenberry jam
large amount of grapes
2 pretzel sticks
...and all of THIS for dinner:
1 meatball
1 chicken apple sausage
1 small raw carrot
sweet potato fries
small chocolate bar
2 pieces of raisin apricot bread with butter
bowl of cheerios with milk
water
and in comparison, little Alice:
1/4 blueberry muffin
1/2 kiwi
water
applesauce
cottage cheese
multigrain crackers
pretzel sticks
grapes
sweet potato fries
cooked golden beets
1/4 of gardenburger patty
1/4 of small chocolate bar
2 8oz. bottles of whole milk
It's no wonder I'm at Trader Joe's every week!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment