
Max and Alice have become the best of friends. Max waits to join the circle of children at the end of his preschool day until Alice arrives. When she greets him they hold hands, join the circle, and get rubber stamps from the teacher. He asks her with great interest in the car ride home what she did in her art class. And he wants to go see the ship on the playground where she takes her art class. When we get home from their morning apart they play together so well, laughing and giggling while I make lunch. Max has even taken to sitting and reading with Alice and I and helping put her down for her nap. Giving her a "sleep well" kiss and turning out the light. He told me today that if I lost Alice we'd need to call "everyone in the world" to help find her. They've spent all of their time together while I worked half time the last 6 months. They've really really grown close and it is so sweet to see.

2 comments:
I'm so happy that they are growing so close. What a joy for your Momma's heart!
Oh, I just love this!
Post a Comment