That's right. Max is going to be a big brother! Sometime around September 13. We're all
a bit surprised. Ok, make that totally surprised! We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything looked great. We are going to wait and be surprised about the gender again. I'm happy that I'm going to be working with the doula and one of the midwives that assisted us with Max's birth. I've been feeling pretty good, just tired.
In other not so great news, Shawn's company did a big round of layoffs a few weeks ago. Fortunately, Shawn didn't get laid off, but he did get a 10% pay cut along with the rest of the company. We are hoping his small company does ok during these tough times. Things in Seattle have been rough economically but I am hopeful things will turn up soon.
We are having a good weekend, we spent the afternoon with good friends over in Ballard and I indulged my craving for fish and chips at the Lockspot. Yum.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats! If I were to have kids, I'd rather be surprised by the gender too... It seems more fun that way...
congratulations!!!
Post a Comment