Saturday, March 5, 2011

In the middle of the night in our house

I got up at 4:30AM to give a crying Alice a binky and get her back to sleep. As I walked out of our room I was blinded by every single light in the kitchen, living room, and hallway being turned on. I looked into the living room to see Max asleep on the couch. At least the light in the kids room was off. Alice never really did go back to sleep and ended up in our bed. Last night at dinner we
told Max that if he came into our room in the night (he's been doing this for over a week) we'd take him back to his room. So I guess he decided to try out the couch. When I asked him this morning why he'd come out to the couch he said he needed his privacy from Alice. Already?!

No comments: