My first week of work went very well. The kids are adjusting to their sitters, and it felt so nice to do something different with my mornings. I'm looking forward to going to work this week and digging into some learning and challenges in my new job.
We will register Max for more swim lessons this week. He loves his swimming class and is really thriving. He can even swim for a bit with some flotation devices! Saturday he will start a morning gymnastics class. I'm also organizing a neighborhood soccer "league" to start next month. I think it will be great fun for all the kids to get together and kick a bunch of balls around. I played one on one soccer with Max yesterday, on an actual soccer field and he was asking me questions about how an actual game would be played. This is a huge change over last spring when we enrolled him in a sports class he had very little interest in. Alice is already pretty good at kicking the ball around. We're looking forward to lots of fun outside time!
Little Alice is sleeping off some kind of odd little stomach bug and I'm getting ready to prep some dinner. Shawn and Max are up at the library, one of their usual weekend outings. Tonight Shawn is meeting with his bookclub. We're just moving right along, and so glad spring is here!

No comments:
Post a Comment