Alice is almost 21 months old. Here are her current words:
Hi
Bye
Duck
Quack
Dog
Cat
Gagilla (gorilla)
bath
no
yeah
"baba ma" (brother Max)
Mamma
Dadda
Uh-oh
oh no
moo
that
this
applesauce
cracker
egg
cheese
She is running, climbing, reading, smiling, jumping, and mostly jovial. She delights in finding her baseball cap each morning and putting it on backwards. She waves "bye-bye" to me in the morning when I leave for work, and runs to me when I get home. I love it. Today during a fun family outing at the zoo she delighted in petting goats.
Now the little one is sacked out for a nap while Shawn and Max are on their weekly trip to the library. I'm about to lay down too!
Very busy week with many hours at work. We're hoping to get away to Portland in a few weeks for a few days. In other news, we sold our old Honda which Max named "Norman" this morning. I took Max outside to say goodbye to the car. He rummaged through it one last time making sure there weren't any toys left in it, and had one last moment in the drivers seat. He held my hand and cried as the new owners drove it away. We came back to the house and he put his energy into some art projects, cranking out a fun collage with construction paper and glue, and then he and Alice did some watercolors together. I sure love these 2 kids :)
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment