Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alligator!

This morning I checked out a consignment shop, Labels (they have nice women's clothing and shoes too), up on Greenwood. For you locals, way better prices than Me and Mom's. I snagged a cute alligator costume for Max for Halloween, $13. Some cute pictures will follow!

We've been enjoying cool mornings and afternoons in the 70's. This afternoon's plan is a stop at the playground, and a walk down the hill to our local health food store for some of their lovely roasted chicken. It's a steal at $9, the organic chicken is so well marinated that you can make an excellent chicken soup out of the leftovers.

I'm looking forward to a night out with Shawn on Thursday, we're celebrating our 6th anniversary and will be going on a date longer than 2 hours for the first time! We're going out for a drink, dinner, and a show at On The Boards while Alicia and Loren watch Max...I hope he'll go to sleep for them, if he doesn't he'll have a fun late night, he loves his Aunt and Uncle!

No comments: