Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Wonderful early fall tuesday
The weather is bright and sunny and warm today, I love Seattle in September. I took Max over to a friends house in Queen Anne today to visit Isabella, we met her parents in our birth class and she and Max share a birthday. J. made me a delicious latte (we love Cafe Fiore beans) and the kids played while we tried to have a conversation over breaking up squabbles over toys. I crammed in a trip to the grocery store and Max was so tired on the way home I sang to him to keep him awake. He's napping now, but probably not for long as the landlord next door whom we've dubbed "the workhorse" has fired up his insanely loud lawnmower. I'm heating up some chicken and vegetable soup for Max and hopefully after lunch we will join Cousins Alicia and Isobel and Aunty Patty at the zoo! Tonight a friend's 2 year old daughter will be here for a few hours while her mom is at a little party...she's bringing us Tutta Bella pizza as our rewards. Yum. Skimming back over this my life is all about kids and food these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment