
I love this photo and just had to share it.
This morning Max and I were on our way to the playground at 8:15AM. I get up earlier now than when I worked outside the home. He woke at 6 this morning so he was beating on the door (no exaggeration) by 8:10. He loved seeing all the dogs out for their morning constitutionals with their owners (we live in a neighborhood with a plethora of dogs) and he also delighted in climbing all the way up the play structure and going down a tubular slide by himself. I discovered he didn't need me to hover the entire time. I actually got to drink my coffee. The big hit of the morning was a mud puddle, he jumped and splashed and had a smashing time. By the time we got home he realized his shoes were soaked and that he was cold and uncomfortable. The little guy fell asleep on my lap wrapped up in a flannel blanket and has been counting sheep for an hour now. I love my days at home with Max.

1 comment:
You should video tape some of this... and put it on your blog. ;)
My parents have some hilarious footage of me running around the backyard on a windy, fall day. I cant be more than three in those. In a way, it reminds me of how I am these days... it's just a little mini Mars Girl running around, enjoying the fall weather...
It's on reel-to-reel so I havent seen it for years. I think I'd be recording my kids constantly...
Post a Comment