Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rainy Saturday

Fall is really here, it's been grey for a few days, and we awoke to rain this morning. I am a little bummed about the weather as we'll have to spend most of our time at my brother's inside, we had planned an outside bbq.

Mostly I'm blogging this morning to gloat that Max said "My Mama" yesterday for the first time as he patted me. It's thrilling to hear him put two words together. He's also said: "Bye-bye, Daddy" a few times when Shawn's left for work.

We're enjoying our visit with Aunt Ruth, she's been reading a lot of books to Max. He had fun this morning at Playmatters, a cool drop-in playroom about 30 blocks north of us. He's napping now and I'm enjoying some quiet while Shawn and Ruth are picking up Grace from the train station.

Side note, Shawn and I are really enjoying the HBO series Mad Men, an interesting, entertaining drama. Check it out!

No comments: