Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama! ...and a bee sting


Wow. We are beyond happy that our country pulled together and elected Obama! How neat that he will be the first president Max remembers.

In other news, Max fell riding his bike this morning into some bushes, as he was crying I pried open his fist to discover a bee stuck to his hand. He was stung, but it doesn't look too bad. First bee sting in November, who would have thought.

2 comments:

Mars Girl said...

Bees suck. One got inside my bike jersey while I was trying to climb a hill... I kept reaching back to try to let him out of my jersey, but the bastard stung me anyway. That was in the latter part of the summer... and the second time some bee decided to sting me on my bike.

And, of course, I feel this great sense of relief that Obama won!! It's more than just getting out of this 8 year rut of bumbled Republican leadership. It's a historic moment, I know that's cliche, but it is.

I look forward to a president who can speak real English...

Rainy Day Gardener said...

Poor Max..a bee sting..and ya..who would have though you would need to think about that happening in Nov? Crazy..glad it appears he didn't have a big reaction.

We celebrated the Obama victory in our house but had to play it cool at the office as ya know, we live in red neck hell.