Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some of Max's New Words

Toucan
Rissoto
Pine cone
Sarah
Shawn
Lawnmower

His verbal skills are exploding and it's so much fun hearing his new words. He had a great time watching 2 toucans at the zoo this morning and imitating the noises they made.

3 comments:

Mars Girl said...

My dad would have chastized me for calling him by his first name... or calling my mom by her first name... I got in big trouble for calling my uncle, once, by his first name without "uncle" in front of it...

Risotto! Wow! He's not even learning English words! (I loooooooooooooove risotto!!!!)

Kilburn Family said...

He calls me "Mama" most of the time. I tell him he can call me "Mama Sarah" :). After all it IS my name.

Look in a natural foods store for the Lundberg Farms brand risotto mixes, they are easy to make and so good. Last night I made the butternut squash one, Max gobbled it up with some peas and a cod fillet :)
Tonight he ate 2 scrambled eggs with spinach and cheese, plus 2 helpings of yogurt, some crackers, milk, and an apple...big eater!

Mars Girl said...

Geesh... he eats a lot and he's not even a teenager!!! =)

Yum, that risotto sounds good. I find risotto is my comfort food. For some reason, it just feels good sitting in your belly after you've eaten it...

Hmmm, that's kind of cool, the "Mama Sarah." I could have called my mom "Mother Mary" and then everyone would think I was being religious on them... ;) Though, I guess it would fit in with the Catholic way...