Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Flu

Max came down with his first flu last night. It came out of nowhere as I was laying him down to sleep the poor guy threw up all over his bedding. We ended up changing his sheets 3 times and his pajamas at least six times last night. He seemed ok for awhile this morning so I let him have a little water and nurse a bit, and then he ate some applesauce a few hours later. The applesauce was a big mistake. Everything came back up and we had to take a bath together to clean off. He's been asleep now for an hour and a half and I'm following Dr. Sears' advice and making a batch of organic vegetable soup that I hope he'll keep down for dinner.

Tomorrow is Shawn's 32nd birthday and I really hope Max is better so we can go out. I've lined up a friend to watch Max and everything. A new pizza place opened in our neighborhood and Shawn's been wanting to try it out. In other birthday news, we are going to buy Shawn an iphone on Saturday!

No comments: