Wednesday, December 10, 2008
One step forward, one step back.
Well, Max and Shawn are mostly over their colds, but I have a sinus infection. Blarg! I'll be getting some acupuncture on Friday, I hope it will clear it up. I'm not sure if I should go to Portland on Saturday, snow's in the forecast for Seattle and Portland. Driving in the snow in a rental car with Max would make me nervous. Perhaps just Shawn will take the train down as we originally planned. I'd be sad to miss out on the wedding reception of 2 good friends who I've known for six years, but I've been feeling under the weather for a week and a half. I'm going to see how I feel in the morning and make my decision then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. If you are stuck here on Saturday, I'll bring you some sinus-clearing pho and some Christmas cookies!
Thanks, Alison! I went to the Dr. and got some antibiotics so I should feel better soon. Ear and sinus infection be gone!
I think you jinxed me with all the talk of colds... I'm coming down with another one!! So my theory of not having kids protecting me from having colds is totally shot!
Post a Comment