Tonight was fun and crafty, Shawn and I finally started on the mural we are making for Max's room as one of his Christmas presents. The fabric is a cheery bright red, and we are going to glue pieces of felt on the fabric. Shawn came up with a neat animal idea, using simple squares, triangles, and circles to make a dog, cat, and bird. Max really loves animals right now --his first word was "Dog".
I'm excited to go to the fabric store to pick up some more felt and some buttons for the eyes so we can get started.
I also completed the main body of the sock monkey I'm making as his other gift. I'm happy that both our gifts for him this year will be handmade. He's also getting a set of duplos legos from Aunt Ruth, and 3 months of classes at Gymboree from Grandma Rose. It's going to be a fun Christmas for him!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment