Monday, December 8, 2008

Pasta!

Tonight while Max took a late and much needed nap I tossed together some brown rice pasta with a random sauce of turkey bacon, onions, garlic, carrots, cauliflower, spinach, tomato sauce, olive oil, basil, oregano, and goat chevre. I had thought Max wouldn't eat any of it, he completely wowed us by eating 5 helpings! He has never eaten this much of anything! He's feeling better and his appetite is back! It was so great to see him happily feeding himself out of his new car and truck themed bowl and asking for more. For the past week he's been existing on not much more than nursing, so I'm really happy to see him excited about food again. I'll have to write down this impromptu recipe so I can make it again. And to boot, most of the dinner was organic and local. Yum!

No comments: