Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Photo shop and a big boy bed

Here's photo Shawn modified in photoshop. I love it!

Max and I are under the weather today but we are managing to amuse ourselves with some new toys and the lovely "Richard Scarry's Best Story Book Ever", Max LOVES that book. He's been wanting to read it all day, and about a half hour ago he asked to lay down and read it in our bed, we read for awhile and he fell asleep there. I think we'll be converting his crib to a big boy bed soon. The front panel comes off, and viola, toddler bed. It's really struck me this week how fast he's growing up. Other milestones this week include starting to use a pillow when sleeping, and saying "Again!".

1 comment:

Alison said...

Max has great taste in books! Do you also have the Richard Scarry Mother Goose?